Our goal at All About Smiles is to help you achieve great oral health and a beautiful smile. We provide every patient with professional dental treatments and friendly service so that they always look forward to visiting us for all of their dental needs.
The general dentistry offerings at All About Smiles include:
- Complete Checkups: We advise all patients to visit our practice at least twice per year for a dental checkup. These routine examinations allow us to keep track of your oral health and provide timely treatment in the event that any notable issues are discovered.
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth become lost or severely damaged, dental crowns and bridges are used to restore their function and appearance. All About Smiles is committed to always providing patients with restorative crowns and bridges that look and feel natural.
- Dentures: For more severe cases of tooth loss, dentures are used to replace an entire top or bottom row of missing teeth. Dentures can offer the look and functionality of natural teeth.
- Fluoride Applications: A naturally occurring mineral, fluoride has been proven to be highly effective in strengthening tooth enamel and preventing the occurrence of tooth decay.
- Halitosis Treatment: Also known as chronic bad breath, halitosis is a condition that affects millions of people. Our team is ready to help you eliminate the cause of your bad breath so that you can experience true oral freshness.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are used to restore teeth that are damaged in such a way that they cannot be repaired with a standard filling, but applying a full dental crown would be excessive. Constructed from impressions of the patient’s teeth, inlays and onlays provide a tight, secure fit that adds to the overall strength of the tooth.
- Mouth Guards: Mouth guards are worn by individuals involved in contact sports as a way of protecting their teeth from injury or damage. We also provide night guards for patients who clench or grind their teeth while sleeping.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are designed to smooth out the rough surfaces found on a person’s back teeth, making them easier to clean and maintain. They also block harmful bacteria and acids from accessing the teeth and causing damage.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Used to repair teeth with minor damage, our tooth-colored fillings look natural.
Come discover the difference All About Smiles can make on your teeth. Please call us at (479) 431-5083 to schedule an appointment.