"Amazing dental office. I have horrible anxiety about dentists, but this place made me feel more comfortable than ever! I am looking forward to the dentist from now on."Lilian D.
About All About Smiles
What to expect the day of your appointment and what we expect from our patients.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- A clean, sanitary, and friendly office environment.
- Timely execution of your appointment and any procedures.
- High-quality dental work at affordable prices, and all of your questions answered.
- Comfortable seating for your brief wait after checking in at the front desk.
- To be offered a cold beverage when you are a guest in our waiting room and made to feel at home the entire time you are visiting All About Smiles.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU, AS A PATIENT:
- We ask that you please come to your appointment on-time, or even better yet, 15 minutes early. Our address and location are listed on this website.
- We ask that you come to your appointment having brushed and flossed your teeth so that our staff may easily examine your oral condition.
- We ask that if you are planning to pay or co-pay with dental insurance that you please have the appropriate information such as your insurance card with you the day of your appointment.
- And of course, we ask that if you plan on financing your dental procedure through CareCredit, that you please arrange for the financing prior to the day of your appointment for the dental procedure. If you need help applying for CareCredit, we are happy to assist during our office hours, simply contact us.